Einführung in die Wirtschaftspsychologie5., aktual. Auflage 2012. 408 Seiten. 66 Abb. 10 Tab.
UTB-L (978-3-8252-8509-8) kt
€ [D] 39,99 / € [A] 41,20 / SFr 50,90
Preis E-Book: € [D]
Introduction to economic psychology
(Einführung in die Wirtschaftspsychologie)
4th revised and expanded edition
publication date: January 2007
Approx. 407 pp., 67 illustrations,10 tables, paperback
List price: € 29,90
About the book
This standard textbook offers a general overview of the broad range of topics covered in economic psychology. It introduces us to the general theories and methods relating to economic psychology and presents the various fields of work relevant to macro and micro economy with their inherent problems and resolutions in an informative, integrated and systematic way.
- Psychology of the affluent society: internationalization, changing values, underground economy, unemployment, etc.
- Money and finance psychology: income, saving, financial investment, etc.
- Employment and organization psychology: personnel, job satisfaction, work load; power, groups, conflicts within organizations, etc.
- Market and consumer psychology: supply and demand, price, brand loyalty, purchasing decisions, services, etc.
- Product and advertising psychology: product design, innovation, advertising and sales, etc.
The fourth edition has been updated with current developments, among them: the psychology of environmental problems and the psychology of bankruptcy.
Students and teachers of psychology and the economic sciences.
Prof. em. Dr. Günter Wiswede teaches economic and social psychology and was the director of the Institute for Economic and Social Psychology at the University in Cologne.